So, Maddie wants to be Madeline for Halloween (okay, I may have given her a little bit of persuasion). Now, that she is convinced to be Madeline, I need to find her the best costume EVER. I've looked on line for one, but they all look really cheap. So, what I want is to find someone who has talent (because I have none when it comes to sewing) who can make me a costume for her. I'm totally willing to pay. I'm putting out my feelers. If any of you know how to sew or know anyone who knows how to sew, please let me know. I just know that this costume could be so much cuter if someone with real talent made it. I'm begging here. Please help my little Maddie! I really want her to look gorgeous for Halloween. Not that she isn't always adorable, but how cute would she be dressed up with a fabulous Madeline costume?
WEARING FOR SPRING
11 years ago





1 comment:
She is going to be an ADORABLE Madiline! Sometimes a good push in the right direction is a good thing ;-)
Post a Comment