Tuesday, September 4, 2007

IT"S A.....

Well, Merrill and I went to go get my ultrasound to find out what we are having today. As soon as the ultrasound started, it was very clear that we are having a BOY! We are thrilled. When I picked up William from school, that was his first question and he was thrilled. I told Maddie she is going to have a baby brother and she said, "yeah". I don't really think she got it, but that's okay. His name is going to be be Jackson Temple Hiserman.

We tried to get a 3D picture of Jackson's face, but you have to have a profile and lots of fluid around it. He had his head up against the placenta and he would not move (even with lots of prodding from the doctor and me). I told the doctor, "oh sure he'll show off his boy part no problem, but he won't show off his face!"

We got lots of pictures from the ultrasound and Merrill took a little video of it, but I still have to try and scan them into the computer, so I'll put some up as soon as I can. hopefully by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats.....we're excited for you. As soon as you called Chelsea she immediately called me up at work. Can't wait to see those ultrasound pictures.

Hunt Family said...

That is great! We'll have the same gender-numbers just a little out of order! Congratulations!